Although not our core business Braemar Golf carries out a large amount of recruitment services for our clients. As one of the leading Golf Management companies in the world we have a large data base of prospective candidates and through our unique relationship with the PGA and PGA of Europe we can easily tap into their combined membership of over 13,000 industry professionals.
Our recruitment services follow a straight forward step by step process that keeps the client informed at all stages of the process and it gives them the desired results of the right candidate at the right time for the right price!
Our step by step process is as follows;
- Create a job description for the position for the clients approval
- Create a person specification for the position for the clients approval
- Agree the general terms, conditions and remuneration package of the position and also advice the client on the current industry rates
- Agree the time line of the recruitment process with the client
- Advertise the position on the one or more of the PGA, PGAs of Europe or CMAE web sites
- Scan the Braemar Golf data base for viable candidates
- Receive and review all candidate applications
- Short list the applications to approximately 6 candidates for the first interview
- Further short list to the final 2 / 3 and share the information with the client
- Make arrangements for face to face interviews. These could be conducted at our head office in St Andrews or in one of our International representative offices
- Follow up on preferred candidate references
- Make final recommendation to the client
- Negotiate the final package with the chosen candidate
- Unlike traditional recruitment firms who charge a high percentage of the first year’s remuneration package as their fee, we prefer to offer a fixed fee solution that is well below the industry norm
To find out more please call us at +44 (0)1334 478578 to discuss your specific needs.